FRONT DESK MEMBERS SERVICE OFFICER
Scope/Daily Job Responsibilities/Position Overview:
You will provide administrative and office support in several areas.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Responsible for incoming calls to the office and route as required.
- Order office and church supplies as required
- Maintain supply closet and ensure they are stocked at all times
- Cleaning the admin office, senior pastor’s office, bathrooms and the facility
- Responsible for database entry of members, etc.
- Packing new guests welcome packs
- Assist with senior pastor appointment schedules using Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Place food orders for hosted meetings and events
- Assist with set up and cleanup of hosted events
- Make senior pastors business travel arrangements as needed
- Available for All transformation night vigils, pastor vigils and church events.
Support church administrator with tasks as assigned
Minimum Required Skills:
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Proficient in MS Office Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
Professional demeanor, customer service oriented, comfortable working with all levels of management
Strong attention to detail and excellence
Ability to work beyond core hours when required
Degree & Years of Experience: Associates and 1 year corporate experience. 4 years’ experience in lieu of degree.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org